The laser welding belongs to heat conduction welding. The laser radiation is used to heat the workpiece and control the laser parameters to melt the workpiece into a molten pool to realize the welding. The heat can be reduced to the minimum requirement and the range of heat affected zone can be changed. The deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest. The whole equipment CCD visual system monitors the welding system and the welding process at any time. Fiber laser is a new generation of near infrared spectrum semiconductor pumped pulsed fiber laser. It has good beam quality, fiber output and high electro-optic conversion efficiency. It is mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and rapid welding. The welding process belongs to heat conduction type, that is, laser radiation heating workpiece surface, surface heat. The quantity diffuses to the interior through heat conduction. By controlling the parameters of laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency, the workpiece melts to form a specific molten pool. Because of its unique characteristics, it has been successfully applied to the welding of micro and small parts.
· Non-contact continuous welding, no damage to the workpiece, the base metal does not deform;
· The service life of the laser is up to 100,000 hours, and the maintenance cost is very low.
· Humanized design of operation interface, simple operation, easy to understand, powerful function;
· The whole machine has very low failure rate, no consumables, low power consumption, simple maintenance and low comprehensive operation cost.
· The design of the machine is compact, and it can be adjusted flexibly according to the space of the site and different processing lines.
High aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed
The weld seam is smooth and beautiful. There is no need or simple process after welding.
Fiber laser has high electro-optic conversion efficiency, up to 25%, and very low energy consumption.
Optical devices have long service life and are basically maintenance-free.
· It is suitable for precision welding of all kinds of workpieces and welding of various hardware materials in large quantities. It can be used for precision welding of plane, circumference, line type products and non-standard production line. It is used in electronic components, automotive accessories, instruments, precision machinery, communication equipment and medical equipment and other industries.
|Continuous Working Time||24hours|
|Power Supply||220V or 380V|
|Cooling Mode||Water Cooling|
Tel: +86 510 83078366
Fax: +86 510 83075466
Add: No. 30-36 Hui Xi Road, Liangxi District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, P. R. China